The next Community Engagement Session will take place in Morwell on 22 August 2018. This will feature round table discussions between researchers, staff and the community.
During this session, we will be answering questions from the public, and we encourage everyone to submit a question. To have your questions considered, please fill in the form below, or email your questions to [email protected].
Please note, this is a free community event that is open to all. RSVPs are being collected for catering purposes and so that we can send reminders, but people are welcome to attend without registering first. To RSVP, please click here.
The Community Engagement Session will feature roundtables with key researchers focusing on:
- Early Life Follow-up of Infants and Young Children
- Psychological Impacts on Adults and School Children
- Adult Impacts including Heart and Lung Health
- Hazelinks analysis of Health Data, including Hospital and Ambulance data
- Community Wellbeing and Older People
The event will be moderated by Gerard Callinan and the audience will have the opportunity to pose questions and discuss findings with study researchers.
Gerard has lived in Gippsland since 2000 when he began working with ABC Radio in Sale. During his time with the national broadcaster, he developed a reputation as a journalist who held those in power to account, while covering the local issues of the region including fires and floods.
We will also be joined by:
- Jane Anderson (Latrobe Health Advocate)
- Ian Needham (Executive Officer, Latrobe Health Assembly)
- Bronwyn Green (Manager of Environmental Public Health, EPA Victoria)
- Tony Murphy (Deputy Commissioner, Emergency Management Victoria)